At the present time all children in Key Stage 1 receive free school meals.
However if you are in receipt of any of the following:-
- Job seekers allowance (income based)
- Income support
- Child Tax Credit (but NOT receiving Working Tax Credit) provided your annual income does not exceed £16,190
- Employment Support Allowance (income related)
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
Please apply through the East Riding Council for your free school meals as this entitles you to more benefits.
Please see the letter below for more details